We have an established policy regarding taking photographs in the Garden, specifically regarding commercial photography.
- Families taking informal photos may use the garden for photography free of charge (staying on the paths, not standing on benches or walls, and not bringing props of any kind to the Garden).
- All members (volunteer and paid) may take photographs for their own private use free of charge.
- Commercial photographers (portraits, wedding photos, fine art photos) must first purchase a McLaughlin Garden Membership if they wish to take photos in the Garden. Please call in advance to schedule a time for wedding photographs. Commercial photographers MUST register at the Garden Gift Shop upon arrival.
- Please do not step into the flowerbeds, climb on rocks or benches, or bring props of any kind into the garden.
- We encourage you to share images on Instagram using the hashtag #McLaughlinGarden
You can become a sponsor or member online, by visiting the Garden Gift shop, or call 207-743-8820.